You will be promoting the RAIDIX software product.
RAIDIX is a software line-up for building high-performance block and file storage systems.
The RAIDIX OS is employed by data storage vendors and IT integrators as a component for turnkey professional appliances or corporate SAN and NAS solutions.
Since we are constantly growing our business and making inroads into new markets we need an ambitious business development manager.
As a member of our International Sales Team, you will assume the following responsibilities:
- Reaching sales targets
- Realizing the B2B sales strategy in a specific territory (territories)
- Looking for potential partners, developing a value proposition for specific market segments
- Forming a client profile, landing new partners fitting the profile
- Executing the full production cycle from primary contacts to contracting, coordinating all deal stakeholders (partners, tech support, etc.)
- The ability to reveal, find and attract market entities/opportunities that may potentially boost sales growth and fruitful partnerships
- Developing relations with existing customers, promotion of the RAIDIX brand in the customer’s offering
- Participating in the company’s marketing activities and industry events
An ideal candidate for this position meets the following criteria:
- Successful B2B sales record on the global markets
- Fluent English
- Preferable sales experience in IT
- Higher technical education is your advantage!
- A second foreign language is your advantage (Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, etc.)!
- Understanding of cross-cultural communications
- Ability to build long-term relationships with partners
- Independence in market analysis and decision making
- Determination and systematic approach to problem solving
- Accurate and precise with documentation, figures, timeframes, commitments
- Persistence and perseverance
In order to make your future job exciting, we have taken care of:
- Challenging tasks that reveal your full potential
- Team of young, smart and bright professionals united by a common idea
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Health insurance for non-smoking employees and their children
- We respect the law: official employment procedure, licensed software
- Payed lunch expenses; a broad selection of food outlets
- Spacious modern office where you can find everything you may need: cozy kitchen with fresh tea and coffee, book-crossing area, TV, Xbox, shower with towels
- Digital Design shuttle bus picks up employees from Primorskaya subway station in the morning and brings them back in the evening
- Bicycle parking for those who prefer 2 wheels
- Volleyball, football, yoga, fitness, kicker, ping-pong – everything is available for the physical well-being of our employees
- Regular corporate events and celebrations for employees and their children
Hint: when applying let us know what you like about this role and why you think you would be a good fit for this position in our company.