We are looking for a full-time Senior/Lead C++ Developer to work on developing the system for automatic porting of C# libraries to cross-platform C++ code.
- Expert knowledge of C++;
- Strong skills in algorithms and data structures;
- Strong OOA/OOD/OOP skills;
- Hands-on experience with unit-testing and TDD;
- English level — upper intermediate or higher;
- At least 3 years experience of working as Software Developer;
- At least 1 year experience of working as C++ Developer;
- Strong discipline, ability to learn fast and work hard;
- Knowledge of C# is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Interesting work from home;
- Comfortable work environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern processes and tools;
- Сompetitive salary;
- Paid vacation, sick leaves and holidays;
- Regular salary reviews based on your performance;
- Excelent conditions for career growth.
Please send your CV in English.