German IT company invites Senior C++ Developers for her friendly multinational team.
Location office: Germany, Berlin
Clients: multinational consulting companies and large international corporations in Europe.
The main objective - the development of graphics products, which offer great potential for automation of layout tasks that are traditionally performed by PowerPoint users themselves.
The candidate will work independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature (to do architecture, design, implementations, customer’s feedback and bug fixing).
What you need:
• Expert level proficiency of C++ 11/14, will be a plus the study of C++ 17.
• Master's degree in computer science or even a doctorate
• Knowledge of Python script language.
• To develop also used: Visual Studio, Xcode, Clang, Open GL, DirectX, Request Tracker (RT), Jenkins, Agile.
• The Company need of smart, creative developer's with a solid theoretical background, with «glowing eyes» and enthusiasm to work.
• Need be communicative and proactive.
• Need fluent English
What they can offer to the new employee:
• Company pays very competitive salaries, your salary can reach up to EUR 120,000 gross after one year of successful work.
• Flexible working hours
• Support for relocation to Berlin.
• Creative work in an international working environment, so you can practice English every day.
• If you desired German language courses can be arranged.
• There are no strict requirements in the work organization: no scheduled meetings, no deadlines, no working weekend and overtimes, .
• Employees have the full-time support of families from the Company.